Coronavirus is spreading rapidly across the globe. While Alaska has not yet had any confirmed cases, the United States has hundreds of cases, and health officials are getting ready to combat the virus locally. What do those plans look like and what do you need to know about the disease? We’ll discuss coronavirus on the next Talk of Alaska.
HOST: Annie Feidt
- Joseph McLaughlin, State Epidemiologist
- Bonnie Bailey, Emergency Management Specialist, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- The CDC’s coronavirus homepage has up to date information about COVID-19 in the United States
- The state health department has its own COVID-19 information page.
- Read our ongoing coverage of the coronavirus in Alaska.
Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
Send an email to email@example.com (comments may be read on air)
Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, Mar. 10, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by email, RSS or podcast.