Are you or a loved one struggling with a mental health problem? Is anyone in your life dealing with addiction or behavioral challenges? Whatever you are dealing with, you are not alone. On this program, we’ll devote the entire show to listener questions and comments about anything related to mental, behavioral or emotional wellness.
HOST: Prentiss Pemberton
- Dr. Richard Holt, psychiatrist
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10 to 11 a.m.).
- Send an email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, May 5, 2021, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, May 5, 2021, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: