This is the first discussion of a three-part series called “The Housing Continuum: Building a Vibrant Community,” presented by Alaska Common Ground. This week, we’ll hear about the supply and demand of Anchorage’s housing needs.
- Janelle Pfleiger, RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- Jasmine Khan, Anchorage Coalition to End Homelessness
- Moira Gallagher, Anchorage Economic Development Corporation
- Mark Romick, Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Carol Gore, Cook Inlet Housing Authority
Moderator: Thea Agnew Bemben, Agnew::Beck
BROADCAST: Tuesday, March 26th, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
RECORDED: Monday, March 4th, 2019 at the Anchorage Museum
Addressing Alaskans features local lectures and forums recorded at public events taking place in Southcentral Alaska. A variety of local organizations host speakers addressing topics that matter to Alaskans. To let us know about an upcoming community event that you would like to hear on Addressing Alaskans, please Contact Us with details.