Alaska Public Media’s first annual Mental Health Resource Fair at The Nave (3502 Spenard Rd. in Anchorage) on Sunday, May 1 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. to shine a light on Mental Health Awareness Month. The fair is free and family-friendly with over 20 local organizations present with information and resources related to wellness and mental health.
Come by to:
- Talk to local resource providers
- Learn about ways to support community members
- Free food from local entrepreneurs, including pork sliders, dirty rice, barbecue, and lots of desserts!
- Enjoy a kids area with games, art and a visit from Molly of Denali
- Participate in short, free yoga and meditation classes and learning circles
Yoga & Meditation Class Schedule:
- 11:30-11:50 Yoga with Kaylen from Joyful Girl Recovery
- 12:00-12:20 Meditation with Kaylen from Joyful Girl Recovery
- 12:30-12:50 Yoga with Kaylen from Joyful Girl Recovery
- 1:00-1:20 Meditation with Kaylen from Joyful Girl Recovery
- 1:30-1:50 Learning Circle with Crystalynn from CITC
- 2:00-2:20 Learning Cirle with Crystalynn from CITC
Please note that space is limited and sign-ups are first come, first serve. See you there!
WHEN: Sunday, May 1 @ 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. AKST
WHERE: The Nave (3502 Spenard Rd. in Anchorage)