Anchorage Community Theatre’s Executive Director Matt Fernandez drops by Stage Talk this week to give us an overview of what they have planned for their 2018-2019 season. A farce, an historical musical, a drama, an adaption of a Newberry Medal winning novel and a work from an “honorary local” are in the works.
- Matt Fernandez, Executive Director
- Don’t Dress For Dinner. Marc Camoletti, adapted by Robin Hawdon. September 7-23
- A Civil War Christmas: An American Musical Celebration. Paula Vogel. November 23-December 16
- The Diary of Anne Frank. Wendy Kessleman. February 1-24, 2019
- The Feral Child. Rand Higbee. March 22-April 14
- The Giver. Eric Coble. May 3-26
ORIGINAL BROADCAST: Friday, May 25 at 2:45 p.m.
Audio will be posted following radio broadcast.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Stage Talk updates automatically — via:
Stage Talk Calendar For information about upcoming or current shows, please click on a link below.
- Anchorage Symphony
- Midnight Sun Theatre
- Blue Chair Productions
- Last Frontier Theatre Conference
- Anchorage Dinner Theatre
- Perseverance Theatre
- Cyrano’s Theatre Company
- UAA Theatre and Dance
- UAA Music
- Anchorage Community Theatre
- Pulse Dance Company
- Valley Performing Arts
- Alaska Fine Arts Academy
- TBA Theatre
- Alaska Dance Theatre
- Anchorage Opera
- Momentum Dance Collective
- Out North Contemporary Art House
- RKP Productions
- Urban Yeti Improv
- Scared Scriptless