William Inge’s Bus Stop at ACT
How do you bring to life a classic play written in 1955 to a 2015 audience? Join Director Krista Schwarting, Actor Jake Beauvais and ACT’s Executive Director Sarah Athans this week on Stage Talk to find out how Anchorage Community Theatre is presenting William Inge’s Bus Stop, a compelling story about a group of people caught together in a small-town restaurant in Kansas during a blinding snowstorm.
- Krista Schwarting, Director, ACT’s Bus Stop
- Jake Beauvais, “Bo”, ACT‘s Bus Stop
- Sarah Athans, Executive Director for Anchorage Community Theatre
ORIGINAL BROADCAST: Friday September 4 at 2:45 p.m.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Stage Talk updates automatically — via:
Audio will be posted following radio broadcast.
Stage Talk Calendar (For more information about each performance or to purchase tickets, click on the company’s name.)
- Anchorage Community Theatre: Bus Stop by William Inge. August 21st-September 19th. Curtain is 7:00pm Thursday through Saturday and 3:00pm on Sundays
- Cyrano’s Theatre Company Anchorage: The First Hundred Years. Ten Decades, Ten Plays Runs July 1st -September 6th Curtain is 7:00pm Wednesday-Saturday, 3:00 on Sundays
- Valley Performing Arts is presenting Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte Adaptation by Robert Johanson September 11-27. Curtain is Friday and Saturday at 7:00 and Sundays at 2:00pm