Are Alaska’s returning National Guard members receiving all the mental health services needed? How can our veterans access these services from the remote parts of Alaska? We talk with experts, check in with Senator Lisa Murkowski and take your calls.
HOST: Steve Heimel, APRN
- John Bradley, Vietnam veteran and former aide to the U.S. Senate Military and Veterans Affairs Committee
- Gail Wilensky, Ph.D., economist, Senior Fellow at Project HOPE and member of the President’s Commission on Care for Returning Wounded Warriors
- Senator Lisa Murkowski, (R) Alaska
LIVE BROADCAST: Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 10:00 a.m.
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.