For women who experience gynecological or breast cancer, the road back to health can be daunting. The right balance of nutrition, exercise, and supportive connection has a huge impact on health outcomes and can even mean the difference between life and death. On this Line One, Health Coach, Nurse, Life Coach, and co-founder of Wild Energized Life, Audrey Cotter, joins host Prentiss Pemberton to discuss cancer, recovery, and women’s health and wellness.
HOST: Prentiss Pemberton
- Audrey Cotter – Health coach, nurse, life coach, and co-founder of Wild Energized Life
- Wild Energized Life website
- How diet and exercise affect chemotherapy outcomes for women with breast cancer
- Living well after cancer treatment – American Cancer Society
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, October 18, 2023, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
Get updates on Line One: Your Health Connection and other Alaska Public Media podcasts here.