The use of acupuncture and alternative medicine techniques has greatly increased over the last several decades in the United States, particularly in the treatment of chronic pain. What are the common uses for acupuncture and herbal medicine, and how is it used in combination with Western medicine? Join host Dr Justin Clark. As he explores these topics on this episode of Line One: Your Health Connection.
HOST: Dr. Justin Clark
- Rachel Delaney – Acupuncturist, Midnight Sun Acupuncture
Call 907-550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
Send an email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, August 9, 2023, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: