HIV/AIDS diagnoses have decreased by 8% in the US. In Alaska there are approximately 700 people living with this disease. By decreasing the associated stigma and shame we can better serve those living with the disease while continuing to decrease and eliminate its incidence.
Join Dr. Jillian Woodruff MD for Line One, Wednesday at 10 am, repeating at 8 pm on Alaska Public Media, FM 91.1
HOST: Dr. Jillian Woodruff MD
- Robin Lutz, Executive Director of the Alaskan AIDS Assistance Association
- Find out more about the services that Four A’s provides and learn how to volunteer or donate
- Four A’s Annual Report
- Community assistance and decreasing the number of negative health outcomes
- U.S. statistics on HIV and HIV Aids
- CDC statistics on the demographics on access to syringes, treatments, and measures to decrease the spread of HIV, and HIV Aids
Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
Send an email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2022, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2022, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: