Many people struggling with mental health issues may want to consider psychiatric medication, but don’t know where to start. The number of options and side effects can be intimidating, but with professional guidance medication-assisted treatment can offer relief to those who are struggling.
HOST: Prentiss Pemberton
Dr. Richard Holt, psychiatrist, Juneau Behavioral Health
Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: