Motherhood is an amazing and incredibly challenging time, but few people talk about the emotional and psychological transition. In fact, many new moms experience negative mental health impacts while going undiagnosed and untreated. Moms Matter Now is an Alaska organization dedicated to empowering, educating and supporting women from pregnancy to early motherhood.
HOST: Dr. Jillian Woodruff
- Holly Brooks, co-founder, Moms Matter Now
- Calisa Kastning, co-founder, Moms Matter Now
Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
Send an email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, March 23, 2022, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: