Have you ever wondered if your bowel movements are normal? Is it too soft? Too hard? A weird color? Is it painful? On the next episode of Line One, we’ll discuss bowel movements, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease and colon cancer.
HOST: Dr. Justin Clark
- Dr. Austin Nelson, gastroenterologist, Alaska Digestive & Liver Disease
LINKS & RESOURCES:
Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
Send an email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2022, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, Feb. 9, 2022, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: