Like it or not, dealing with angry, upset people is inevitable. Learning some simple skills can help deal with high conflict situations in an effective way. Bill Eddy is one of the world’s leading experts on High Conflict Personalities, and his approach gives anyone an easy tool that’s highly effective at de-escalating tense situations.
HOST: Prentiss Pemberton
- Bill Eddy, licensed Clinical Social Worker and author of “Calming Upset People with EAR”
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
- Send an email to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2021, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2021, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: