Maternal-fetal medicine specialists are experts in helping mothers deliver healthy babies, even when medical problems put them at a higher risk for complications. Diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety and addiction are unfortunately common problems that threaten healthy pregnancies.
HOST: Dr. Jillian Woodruff
- Dr. Corinna Muller, Maternal Fetal Medicine physician and owner, Aurora Maternal-Fetal Medicine, LLC
- The Society of Maternal Female Medicine
- March of Dimes: Street Drugs and Pregnancy
- KTOO: More babies are being born too early in Alaska, health department says
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (10–11 a.m.).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air).
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air).
LIVE BROADCAST: Wednesday, March 24, 2020, at 10 a.m. AKDT
REPEAT BROADCAST: Wednesday, March 24, 2020, at 8 p.m. AKDT
LINE ONE’S FAVORITE HEALTH AND SCIENCE LINKS:
- Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic offer extensive health information libraries
- MedlinePlus has a guide to finding reliable health information on the internet
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI)
- Carl Sagan’s Baloney Detection Kit and common logical fallacies
SUBSCRIBE: Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by: