Adoption involves more than connecting children and parents — is about navigating new relationships between families. On the next Talk of Alaska, ahead of a writing conference focused on adoption stories, we’ll speak with birth moms and adoptive moms about their experiences with adoption, how its changed over time and misconceptions about the process.
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Jackie Shepherd – adoptive mom
- Monica Hall – birth mom and author
- Tami Jo Watson – adoption services program director, Catholic Social Services
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.