Bullying is prevalent in Alaska — about a quarter of teens say they’ve experienced it at school. Others have been bullied online. But why should we be concerned? How does bullying affect young people?
This program is part of Alaska Public Media’s Solutions Desk. This month were talking about youth supporting youth. Want to hear more youth voices talking about their experiences with bullying and fitting in? Check out these Story Works Alaska podcasts.
HOST: Anne Hillman
- Lindsey Hajduk – Director, Anchorage Youth Development Coalition
- Olive Spohnholz – high school senior working on anti-bullying campaigns
- Madison Dooley – high school freshman working on anti-bullying campaigns
- Statewide callers
- Call 550-8422 (Anchorage) or 1-800-478-8255 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org (comments may be read on air)
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by email, RSS or podcast.