Lawmakers have gaveled out of the Governor’s special session without acting on his requests of fully funding the state budget, expanding Medicaid and passing sexual abuse prevention legislation, known as Erin’s law for schools. Legislators have now called themselves into special session. What changes when lawmakers make the call?
HOST: Lori Townsend
- Governor Bill Walker
- Representative Chris Tuck
- Representative Mike Chenault
- Callers statewide
- Post your comment before, during or after the live broadcast (comments may be read on air).
- Send e-mail to talk [at] alaskapublic [dot] org (comments may be read on air)
- Call 550-8422 in Anchorage or 1-800-478-8255 if you’re outside Anchorage during the live broadcast
LIVE Broadcast: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. on APRN stations statewide.
SUBSCRIBE: Get Talk of Alaska updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.