Each week, KAKM gathers commentators for a review of the week’s news, politics and public affairs in Anchorage and Alaska. Topics for this week are expected to include:
- Oil tax revisions.
- Fairbanks militia update.
- “Islamic Law” measure.
- Pete Kott conviction thrown out.
- Anchorage Assembly passes 2011-12 school budget.
- Polar bear halts Alaska Oil Construction Project.
- Municipal elections.
- Alaska delegation doesn’t approve of Obama’s energy speech.
Download Audio (MP3)
HOST: Michael Carey, Freelance editorial writer, Anchorage Daily News
- Paul Jenkins, Anchorage Daily Planet
- Steve MacDonald, KTUU
- Jill Burke, Alaska Dispatch
KSKA (FM 91.1) BROADCAST: Friday, April 1 at 2:00 p.m. and Saturday, April 2 at 6:00 p.m.
KAKM (Channel 7 TV) BROADCAST: Friday, April 1 at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, April 2 at 5:00 p.m.
PARTICIPATE: Send e-mail to anchorageedition [at] kakm [dot] org