Last week, city voters turned down a ballot initiative that would have provided about a million dollars for parks. To discuss how the funding rejection will affect the Parks and Recreation Department in Anchorage and the city wide program addressing future improvements to the park system, host Ellen Lockyer welcomes Beth Nordland and Suzanne Little from the Municipal Parks and Recreation Department.
Download Audio (MP3)
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast (2:00 – 3:00pm)
- Send e-mail to email@example.com before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
HOST: Ellen Lockyer, independent journalist
- Beth Nordland, Municipal Parks and Recreation Department, Anchorage
- Suzanne Little, Municipal Parks and Recreation Department, Anchorage
LIVE: Wed, April 15, 2009 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT: Wed, April 15, 2009 at 10:00 p.m.
- Get Community Forum updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast