Today’s guests is Dr. Devra Davis, director of the world’s first Center for Environmental Oncology at the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute. Her most recent book, The Secret History of the War on Cancer describes the trials and tribulations of the public health efforts to affect the environmental causes of cancer.
- Devra Lee Davis Charitable Foundation
- Center for Environmental Oncology: 12 Things You Can Do To Reduce Cancer Risk
- The American Council on Science and Health: Holiday Dinner Menu and a list of foods containing natural carcinogens
HOST: Dr. Thad Woodard
- Dr. Devra Davis, director, Center for Environmental Oncology at the University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
LIVE BROADCAST: Mon, June 30, 2008 at 2:00 p.m.
REPEAT BROADCAST: Mon, June 23, 2008 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call 550-8433 (Anchorage) or 1-888-353-5752 (statewide) during the live broadcast
- Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before, during or after the live broadcast (e-mails may be read on air)
- Post your comment or question below (comments may be read on air)
- Get Line One: Your Health Connection updates automatically by e-mail, RSS or podcast.
DR. WOODARD’S FAVORITE LINE ONE RELATED LINKS: